Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new tri colour manual has arrived at the dealer, and being prepped for collection by me next weekend! Hoorah. Im having centre stand fitted and nice Givi ali top box and oxford heated grips! Also told them to inspect the switches with a fine tooth comb....
cant wait to give her a spin. See you on the road soon:grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Top News matey, your in for some big grins!
its going to be a long week ahead for you, lol. What dealer did you buy from, do me a favour and ask how much they estimate the first service to be?
Enjoy her when you get her, running in is torture lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great news mate, my DCT version delivery is unknown but 3 manual versions have arrived at my dealer so I'm jealous!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well smudger i expect they didnt think anyone would order a red one! So youll have to wait until they fill up the next container! I think theres only about 5 in it at the moment so you may have a bit of a wait lol....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Well smudger i expect they didnt think anyone would order a red one! So youll have to wait until they fill up the next container! I think theres only about 5 in it at the moment so you may have a bit of a wait lol....
Whoa whoa whoa! Everyone knows the red ones are more classy, on top of that you do know that the special pigment of Victory Red is created by adding teflon into the mix which obviously makes them more slippery and therefore FASTER!
Obviously Smudger has the brain in this dynamic duo!
>:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts