Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...Blue bolts, got a little krazy with the blue paint...

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
>:)I've been toying with red... your getting me into bling on a bike thats dead in the water!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
>:)I've been toying with red... your getting me into bling on a bike thats dead in the water!
Yea but now’s the time to do it - at least now its apart when it’s not rideable.

I feel for you brother, I hope you get it figured out soon and that it’s a easy fix..

Any pics of your new work

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
I hear you! PITA tried to have them powder coated Candy Apple Red...but it's cost prohibited for me....$450-500. out of budget.
The white is growing on me.....

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I hear you! PITA tried to have them powder coated Candy Apple Red...but it's cost prohibited for me....$450-500. out of budget.
The white is growing on me.....
Well at least, personally, I think the white looks a LOT BETTER then the silver and or black that most other are.:grin2: especially on our model, it really makes all of it look like it belongs and is part of the “frame work”of the bike. Not just something just added on.

BTW How do you like the Remus can? I’ve really been thinking of picking one up...Speaking of picking up stuff.
I ordered a Givi sport touring windscreen, I was pretty happy with the OEM one, until, the other day riding home in a HEAVY downpour I noticed just how much water comes shooting through those lower open slots.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not to be advertising, Remus is good. Lighter, Throatier, Looks the Bee's Nee's. 'BallPark' cost of $534.63 Delivered. The Forum discount included.
Bottom Line is ----> the Spark Arrestor Mod. :confused::confused:
Can't tell not enough seat time as to performance gain.
I was surprised when caught in rain, Blue Jeans soaked boots to belt!
Splurged on a new Hornet X-2 so the windscreen is still up in the 'Air' :smile2:
White accents sure look like they belong....

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i agree wholeheartedly, right now i'ts being exorcised of demons in the electrics>:)....i hope
“electronics deamon, begone!!!!!!” ***flicking of holy motor oil***. ”leave thy at”. ***makes a sign of a “a” & “t”***

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

Reactions: noivson
1 - 14 of 14 Posts