Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stay at home...
I think not!!!
I took a 4 hour tour and drove all the way through Britton, Moscow, and Rome... Wish I had time to swing through Paris but decided to head home.

Oh yea!! Then this huge deer came outta nowhere, luckily I didn’t hit it

·
Administrator
3,419 Posts
I hate deer statues. For some reason people around here like to use them and you have to be so wary of them that you do a double take every time you see one :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hate deer statues. For some reason people around here like to use them and you have to be so wary of them that you do a double take every time you see one :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yea I hear ya there; especially when they put them in with their landscaping between the bushes and small trees.

Nice pics AT-D. Quiet roads.
Thanks
Mostly rural farm area, so even in normal times not much traffic. But did see a LOT of people out in their yards enjoying the great weather or cleaning up their yards.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, I enjoyed the photos.

Hey, give us a clue about the ride-able locale. I can find Britton and Rome Center in MI, but Moscow within 200 miles? Nearest Paris is 300 miles away?

Anyway, I envy you your sunshine and green fields; here in Oregon high desert, highs in low forties for last weeks and it's snowing lightly this morning.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I enjoyed the photos.

Hey, give us a clue about the ride-able locale. I can find Britton and Rome Center in MI, but Moscow within 200 miles? Nearest Paris is 300 miles away?

Anyway, I envy you your sunshine and green fields; here in Oregon high desert, highs in low forties for last weeks and it's snowing lightly this morning.
Yes you are correct Paris is a bit of a drive, lol my mistake, I was thinking it was a bit closer then it was, I knew about where it was and after you asked had to look and it would of been a drive to make it to Paris too.
BTW there is also a London in the area , went there too but they don’t have a sign.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts