Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this for my ATAS to help deflect wind around my 6'4", 230lb frame (sit a bit further back, and taller). The side buffeting is completely gone but it is 1-2" too short for me. I thought this was going to be the same height as the stock 18' ATAS screen, but turns out it is about the same height as the standard AT screen. I used it for one test ride. It is as close to brand new condition as you can get besides buying brand new. In the picture you'll see it is mounted to a Batzen screen adjuster. I suggest this screen perhaps for more street oriented riders since the dark smoke makes it hard to see through on the trail.
$120 $100, comes in original packaging from National Cycle. I'm in Southern California (Riverside). Ship anywhere U.S. for free, overseas for cost, or pickup/dropoff local.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
View attachment 54366

Austin: Cool. You've mounted your RAM X-Grip to the slim windshield cross-bar?

Yep. I like it in one unmovable spot. The handlebars are closer, obviously, but this is just a safer spot for me when needing to glance at GPS/directions, etc. It's a knockoff Ram mount, but works great. I bomb this bike off road and not once has my phone fallen out and the mount hasn't moved. I don't use the flappy extra rubber holder that comes with it either. Probably speaking too soon but so far the weld is holding up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts