Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I know i am probably not supposed to do this but if any of you all are looking for a Africa DCT to buy i have one. It is my fathers and about three months after he bought it he became ill and cant ride it anymore. He bought it in late 2016 and has 283 miles on it. I would like to get 11k for it. Still has some warranty (11/22/19) left since he purchased the extended warranty as well. Bike has been in a heated and cooled garage since new. Just trying to get rid of this for him. it comes with a helmet & Sena Bluetooth headset system & gps Mount. PLease DM for details and Pics. It is located in Birmingham Alabama.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Kevin Butler

·
Registered
191 Posts
Im sorry to hear about your father and I wish him the best. As for the bike, new 2017's can be had for 10 off the show room floor so that is something to think about.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sorry to hear about your father and I wish him the best. As for the bike, new 2017's can be had for 10 off the show room floor so that is something to think about.

Amy ideas what it might be worth? does have a bunch of options, tank bag and back box & led lights among others.

Appreciate your time.

Kevin

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm not the best one to ask. I just know that I saw 2017s for 9500 the day after buying my 18 for 15k and having an existential crisis. I hope someone with more insight can add to help you out.

I know I would not pay more than 10 for a used AT.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm not the best one to ask. I just know that I saw 2017s for 9500 the day after buying my 18 for 15k and having an existential crisis. I hope someone with more insight can add to help you out.

I know I would not pay more than 10 for a used AT.

I'm glad I'm, not the only one getting a existential crisi after also getting an 2018 ATAS DCT for 15K and then realizing the standard ones are waaaay cheaper.

Cheers TequilaSqueela!!!

Fun and Safe riding everybody!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts