Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Just purchased my '17 with DCT. I'm a long time KLR owner but wanted something with a bit more....everything. only managed to get a short 5 mile ride home in but can't wait to get it out on the freeways and trails.

Next up is crash protection and luggage racks.

-Shane Barton

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome! I just got a 2017 DCT in San Diego on Sunday! What dealership did you go to? I test rode one at Motoworld of El Cajon but they didn't have the all red one that I wanted so I ended up getting it from Poway Powersports. They were great.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fbc

Welcome! I just got a 2017 DCT in San Diego on Sunday! What dealership did you go to? I test rode one at Motoworld of El Cajon but they didn't have the all red one that I wanted so I ended up getting it from Poway Powersports. They were great.

Hi!

Got mine from FBC. I had my eye on a used '16 in grey w/manual trans.. Went in today to do some research on the grey one but as I was talking with one of the sales guys someone bought it as I was chatting. Not sure what my actual color is, mostly white with the red and blue trim.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awesome!

I get mine tomorrow!

Just ordered a bunch of crash protection and stuff from Rocky Mountain atvmc and Revzilla and some stuff from Camel.

My wife is going to kill me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts