Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Going through break-in and associated learning curves. Been 45 years or so since last dirt experience. Looking forward to riding the borderland areas of southern Arizona, and eventually a trip to Prince Rupert, BC. A lot of the posts here are older. If there's a more popular AT forum, I'd be interested. Border Jeff

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Jeff. This is the only forum I use. I gathered lots of information before buying my AT, and found all the information I needed to modify it for travel. Anything you need to know, it's all here. Just need to use the search function for particular interests. Enjoy your bike, they're fantastic!

·
Registered
219 Posts
New to the forum. Going through break-in and associated learning curves. Been 45 years or so since last dirt experience. Looking forward to riding the borderland areas of southern Arizona, and eventually a trip to Prince Rupert, BC. A lot of the posts here are older. If there's a more popular AT forum, I'd be interested. Border Jeff
Welcome Jeff.
I suppose we are our own worst enemy if we fail to post frequently on here and then ask if there's a more popular forum available...perhaps we all need to type a little more and make THIS one the go to forum ?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome, Jeff.
I think things get quiet on most forums when there are no new bike announcements or new parts for the bikes. That being said this forum keeps on ticking away with pretty much daily posts that keep the dialogue going.
I rode through the Chilcotin and northern BC last year and there are tons of fun ways to get to Prince Rupert by staying off the highway and using forestry roads.
Good luck the break-in period and enjoy your bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, thank you all. I mentioned a break-in for me and the AT. Seems I'm working through the "break-in" for the forum. I'll stick around and keep at it. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts