Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I picked up a holdover '19 on Tuesday and have been riding with a grin on my face for the past two days. I've also spent way too much on aftermarket stuff but that's half the fun. I traded my Triumph Scrambler 1200 in on the AT and I couldn't be happier.

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas and am planning a trip to Wyoming in September. This forum helped a bunch in my research leading up to the purchase. There is a lot of great info! I've already got my guglatech filter on order and a few other bits I found out about from here. So, thanks to all of you for that!

I leave with a question.... How long do the back-orders for Outback Motortek usually take???

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Hi and welcome..
And that’s a good question, in this covidnaited world....

·
Super Moderator
1,734 Posts
Generally speaking only a week or so. But with the current situation best to ask. Mark is pretty responsive in VA and should be able to give you an update. I don't know the west coast distributor.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I submitted a question to them yesterday, just awaiting a response. Their guards look great! I don't know about y'all but I'm ready to be done with this pandemic!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts