Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally received the VIN for my "soon" to be received 2020 ATAS DCT. I threw it into the Honda Powersports recall checker and it came up with 0.

So, anyone know what that means? Was it late enough in the build cycle that it didn't have the known issues? Does it mean someone at Honda already did the work? I can do my best on a visual inspection inside the tank. Maybe I'll pull the tank and do a gulglatech anyway when the weather gets cold. Any other thoughts?

The dealer hasn't received it yet. It is at the warehouse awaiting a new battery (which hopefully doesn't become a month long thing).

Thanks, Rooster

·
Registered
2019 Africa Twin Adventure Sports
299 Posts
Sounds like it was built late enough to miss the tank issues. My recall was done and I still have a recall service outstanding when I check online... looks like a get a second shot at it if the tank fouls again. 😁

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what's wrong with the battery?
Warehouse found it was dead before shipping the bike to the dealer. They are waiting on a new one before it comes to the dealership.

Various parts warehouses show 6 to 8 weeks so not hopeful it's going to be soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts