Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Purchased my new red manual transmission AT a couple of weeks ago. Really enjoying it. Feel pretty fortunate to get one considering it was kinda hard to find a dealer in Arkansas that still had one. It's a great stable-mate to my 13 KLR 650. Looking forward to learning more thru this forum.

Shaun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sherwood arkansas here

Hi all, I have retired after 35 years with American Honda, to ride what I consider one of the best bikes we have ever built. That says a lot since we have made many bikes that are very fabulous. After a trip to Springfield Ill. for the MILE race, close to miles round trip, and a short 800 mile trip to the mile race in Oklahoma City, my love for this bike grows stronger. I am looking for many more trips seeing our wonderful country, A big shout out to Kim Keen at Donelson Honda in St. Louis for selling me this bike. They are great !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sherwood arkansas here

Hi all, I have retired after 35 years with American Honda, to ride what I consider one of the best bikes we have ever built. That says a lot since we have made many bikes that are very fabulous. After a trip to Springfield Ill. for the MILE race, close to miles round trip, and a short 800 mile trip to the mile race in Oklahoma City, my love for this bike grows stronger. I am looking for many more trips seeing our wonderful country, A big shout out to Kim Keen at Donelson Honda in St. Louis for selling me this bike. They are great !!

Hi Lynn,

I am just right down the road from you in Bryant! I am really enjoying this bike. I got mine from Honda of Russellville. Very neat to hear someone with American Honda for 35 years say that the Africa Twin is one of the best. So far I am very pleased with mine. Maybe I'll see you out on the road!

Shaun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Shaun, a couple of us are going to Rodneys Cycle House on Interstate 30 Sunday Nov. 5th A antique MC show is going on along with the Veterans celebration Come on out

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Shaun, a couple of us are going to Rodneys Cycle House on Interstate 30 Sunday Nov. 5th A antique MC show is going on along with the Veterans celebration Come on out
Hey Lynn,

Sounds like a nice event. Appreciate you letting me know. May see you out there.

Thanks!
Shaun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts