Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I am a new 2017 Africa Twin owner from SoCal out of the San Gabriel Valley area.
I have been riding an Adventure style bike for about 1 year. I am looking forward to making some long trips in the future.
This pic is from my ride home from the dealership where I picked up the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!

I am a new 2017 Africa Twin owner from SoCal out of the San Gabriel Valley area.
I have been riding an Adventure style bike for about 1 year. I am looking forward to making some long trips in the future.
This pic is from my ride home from the dealership where I picked up the bike.
Great looking bike, Ryphraph. I like the color scheme, it gives it so much personality. What kind of trips do you have in mind btw? I'm considering something like that too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm kind of wide open at the moment. I would like to see more of the US maybe the Western leg of the Transcontinental Trail then maybe start some longer international trips.

I have a few years until retirement but I am a recent widower with 2 young adults, one off at college and one at home. If it wasn't for those two, I would probably just liquidate and hit the road...

Ryph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts