Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all....Traded in my 2004 Shadow for a new 2017 AT with DCT today!! Like many others I was skeptical about the DCT, but from my readings, it said just give it a chance! Glad I did, as from the little riding I have done, LOVE IT!!! Love how versatile the DCT is with all its various settings....pretty neat stuff. Any other At owners in the MD area? I am in Laurel. Avid hockey fan (Am from Canada..moved here because of my wife,lol) Any other riders in the area?? I'm not a super social guy, somewhat introverted (quiet), but happy to go out for a ride & coffee

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Howdy all....Traded in my 2004 Shadow for a new 2017 AT with DCT today!! Like many others I was skeptical about the DCT, but from my readings, it said just give it a chance! Glad I did, as from the little riding I have done, LOVE IT!!! Love how versatile the DCT is with all its various settings....pretty neat stuff. Any other At owners in the MD area? I am in Laurel. Avid hockey fan (Am from Canada..moved here because of my wife,lol) Any other riders in the area?? I'm not a super social guy, somewhat introverted (quiet), but happy to go out for a ride & coffee
I thought I was good holding onto my 2005 VStrom 1000 before getting my AT last month. You've got me beat by a year! How many miles did you have on your Shadow? (I had just over 100k on VStrom.)

I'd go for a ride and a coffee, but I'm just about the farthest possible distance away in the US down here in San Diego. :smile2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought I was good holding onto my 2005 VStrom 1000 before getting my AT last month. You've got me beat by a year! How many miles did you have on your Shadow? (I had just over 100k on VStrom.)

I'd go for a ride and a coffee, but I'm just about the farthest possible distance away in the US down here in San Diego. :smile2:
I only had the Shadow for a year.....Had a ttl of 22700 miles on it......Love San Diego.....During my time in the Canadian Navy, it was our 2nd home....would dock right at Broadway pier

1 - 3 of 3 Posts