Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just picked up my new ATAS DCT. I’ve done lots of research on this forum to help reach this decision. I’m starting to bag and equip it for its first trip. Thanks for so much good information. So far I couldn’t be happier. Great bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Picked mine up as well. Pleased as punch. If I had a beer in hand I'd cheers you....

I should also mention that I have been lurking on this forum too for sometime. I've been reading up on everything from equipment to travel blogs and appreciate all the
info. Makes buying and riding decisions so much easier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed. Many happy miles ahead for both of us. Should be getting my panniers, frames, tank bag and other add ons in the next two weeks, then I’ll be ready for the maiden road trip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wish mine would deliver! I've been waiting since May, my dealer can't seem to get the DCT. They have a manual on showroom, but not MINE : (

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked mine up on 7-21...my wife let me get it for my birthday...I completely love it. Was on the fence with DCT but I’m really glad i got it. I don’t think I would by another bike without DCT now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts