Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

my name is Red/Adrian and I have just joined the Africa Twin community in search for friends, news, adventures, answers and who knows what...

Two days ago I bought the 2021 ATAS with ES and DCT from a dealer and I am amazed by the bike and by the options you have.

Much love to all!

Edit - Here the RIDE HOME with the ATAS:

20210618_201542[1].jpg

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Red

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi everyone,

my name is Red/Adrian and I have just joined the Africa Twin community in search for friends, news, adventures, answers and who knows what...

Two days ago I bought the 2021 ATAS with ES and DCT from a dealer and I am amazed by the bike and by the options you have.

Much love to all!

View attachment 64191
Hi everyone,

Much love to all!

View attachment 64191
Congratulations!! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, long delayed!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone and greetings from the UK. I‘ve just joined the forum (today) having purchased a new (used) 2018 Adventure Sports. I traded in my munched loved NC750X and now asking myself what took me so long to get an Africa Twin!
Looking forward to getting some time on two wheels, anyone going to the ABR rally this weekend?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts