Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered a atas and will pick up on the 18th august looking forward to that and reading through the posts on this site
dave from newcastle under lyme

·
Registered
178 Posts
It’s a Honda uk promotion, free datatool tracker fitted to new Honda's and reduced prices (£70 if bought in 2018) on older Honda's. But sadly not all Honda dealers are participating (Blade Honda :().

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have decided to leave the tracker although was offered it by fowlers didn't want it draining the battery and subscription is £109 per year

·
Registered
12 Posts
happy new ATAS a bet your clamming for it. i ran mine never going above 4000 rpm it was a pain but worth it. av had loads of new hondas and all ways ran therm in this way and never had a prob i keep therm for 10 years with no probs

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not a fan of running in I've had nearly 50 bikes in my time and probably 30 new ones and don't believe it necessary these aint old bsa with crude tooling these are state of the art machines now put together really well , only bike i ran in in recent times was a bmw s1000rr thats because they limit it to 7000 revs until first service complete that was a 2011 model , never had problems even with 4 ducatis i had new

·
Registered
73 Posts
im not a fan of running in I've had nearly 50 bikes in my time and probably 30 new ones and don't believe it necessary these aint old bsa with crude tooling these are state of the art machines now put together really well , only bike i ran in in recent times was a bmw s1000rr thats because they limit it to 7000 revs until first service complete that was a 2011 model , never had problems even with 4 ducatis i had new
Snap, haven't run a bike in in 20 years and had at least 10 new in that time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts