Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Brandon over at Baja Designs. I wanted to formally introduce myself as the correspondent to this forum from here on out. I will be here for any questions or concerns regarding Baja Designs. Feel free to send me an email or call about any inquiries about our products or concerns you may have about them. I can't wait to see all your guys build day in and day out. As a start to this relationship, let's see some of the builds you guys are working on today. Feel free to respond/post images of your Builds below. Can't wait to see them.

Here is one of my favorites here at Baja Designs.

Email Link:[email protected]
Phone #(760)560-2252 EXT159

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just want to say I had some BD lights on my vstrom and encountered a problem with the install; the customer service was fantastic and I got it all installed just fine. (problem was all on my end it turns out)
Always happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! Thanks for choosing Baja Designs.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Africa Twin Standard
158 Posts
Welcome Brandon and really cool to see support like this from BD!
On a side note, I did a few dual sport rides in Nevada with Alan and his wife a few years back and it was a great experience, tell him Scott says hi.

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Brandon and really cool to see support like this from BD!
On a side note, I did a few dual sport rides in Nevada with Alan and his wife a few years back and it was a great experience, tell him Scott says hi.
Will do, Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
910 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Brandon. It's refreshing to see vendor @Baja Designs join us in celebrating these remarkable machines.

·
Registered
2017 DCT, 2021 Adv Sport ES DCT
597 Posts
Just spec'd in one of your light bars on a hack rig build...

Pick it up this week.

Will probably need to figure out how to set it up for hi/lo off the dimmer switch. Got a kit?

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Brandon,

I have the Squadron sports. On a bike trip a few months ago, I pulled up in front of a subway and the left light was flickering.

I took a look at the light, and the inside had about 1/2” of water. I took off the lens’ 4 screws and emptied the water.

Testimony to the lights, they have worked ever since.

Any idea how the water got in the light? BTW, I have a bout 100k miles on these lights.

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome Brandon, love the products (y)
Questions:
  1. Who is a distributor for Canada (Alberta)?
  2. How do we print the "discount coupons" that you will post on this forum? :D
Cheers :)
Hey Dado, Looks like there are a couple 4 Wheel Parts in your area that are license dealers for us along with a Krave Automotive. Unfortunately I cant give out any discounts to you guy due to our MAP policy we have. Feel free to send me over a message about any questions you may have in the future, I would love to help.
Best,
Brandon

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just spec'd in one of your light bars on a hack rig build...

Pick it up this week.

Will probably need to figure out how to set it up for hi/lo off the dimmer switch. Got a kit?

View attachment 74644
Hey Beowulf,
Sweet ride! Unfortunately we don't have a kit for the 10 onX6 for your bike. What you might be able to do is custom wiring harness with our motorcycle skene dimmer harness to a dimmer switch.
Link:Motorcycle Skene Dimmer Wiring Harness - Universal - Baja Designs - Off-Road LED & Laser Lights | Automotive, Jeep, Truck, UTV, ADV, Dirtbike
Best,
Brandon

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Brandon,

I have the Squadron sports. On a bike trip a few months ago, I pulled up in front of a subway and the left light was flickering.

I took a look at the light, and the inside had about 1/2” of water. I took off the lens’ 4 screws and emptied the water.

Testimony to the lights, they have worked ever since.

Any idea how the water got in the light? BTW, I have a bout 100k miles on these lights.
Hey Misterk, Sorry to hear about the water. It could be a pinched oring that sits under the lens? If you have any damage on that light you can send it in and we can get it all fixed under our warranty policy if you would like. Feel free to email me regarding this at [email protected]
Best,
Brandon

·
Registered
2017 DCT, 2021 Adv Sport ES DCT
597 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts