Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Now then Raymondo don't even think about a breafast run there --- lunch yes , afternoon snack yes but we'd have to leave at about 5.00 am to get there for breakfast -- what do you think that'll do to Ted ?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now then Raymondo don't even think about a breafast run there --- lunch yes , afternoon snack yes but we'd have to leave at about 5.00 am to get there for breakfast -- what do you think that'll do to Ted ?
We were impressed that even though we got there at ten to 4 on a Sunday afternoon he still offered us Sunday lunch. (I, incidentally went for something much more sophisticated Gluten free spinach frittata and goats cheese salad 0:). Healthy or what - but I spoilt it with a home made pork pie with melted cheddar cheese followed by local ice cream - I told you he was a chef :smile2: Many cafes were closing at 4pm. We were still there chatting to Deano at 5:30.
Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nah. you could easily make breakfast with a standard start, especially if you could smell the sausages.

The Lake District is too cold for Ted anyway.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just popped in this afternoon for a coffee.
I wish I had been hungry, the grub looks bloody luverly.
Discount for bikers too. Bonus.
Definitely be going back
:smile2::smile2::smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts