Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just purchased a 2016 Africa Twin over the week end. It came with a lot of goodies. A day-long Blk lthr/SMDmd seat was included with the bike from Russell in CA. I have the invoice as well. I don't intend keeping it. I have 2 other seats...The gentleman who owned it set the AT for adventure touring. Also for sale Hippo Hands, Aerostich gloves and huge U Shape bag going over the 2 cases. Let me know if you interested. TXT PHONE 865-924-2886.
I am excited about my AT. It's been a hard one to locate. Very happy to meet you on the roads!!
Richard V

·
Registered
2017 DCT
71 Posts
Hello everyone, I just purchased a 2016 Africa Twin over the week end. It came with a lot of goodies. A day-long Blk lthr/SMDmd seat was included with the bike from Russell in CA. I have the invoice as well. I don't intend keeping it. I have 2 other seats...The gentleman who owned it set the AT for adventure touring. Also for sale Hippo Hands, Aerostich gloves and huge U Shape bag going over the 2 cases. Let me know if you interested. TXT PHONE 865-924-2886.
I am excited about my AT. It's been a hard one to locate. Very happy to meet you on the roads!!
Richard V
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'17 DCT. Dunlap Missions. Heed crash bars. Honda panniers. GW trunk 4 my gal. BarkBusters
23 Posts
Ditto....welcome.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,190 Posts
Hi and welcome, start a thread in our classifieds and post some pics of what you are selling.

·
Registered
2017 DCT
71 Posts
The seat is sold and he's not selling the bag. Not sure on the gloves.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts