Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, traded my KLR650 in on a new 2016 Red DCT. So far, I really like the bike. The DCT is beyond my expectations.

The only issue has been wind buffeting. I had the same problem with my KLR. I put a MRA X creen spoiler on the bike and it seems to help. The only other farkle, so far, is a fused wire to the battery to drive my Montana GPS. I plan on putting on crash bars, hand guards and some kind of rack for soft luggage. Can't wait to do some touring with the bike.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome Florida guys hope you guys weathered the storm well. Glad to hear you like the AT as much as we all do. Either of you have issues with seat comfort?:wink2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our house only lost power because of Irma for a day so we were lucky. The seat is okay. I am 6'4" so I have the seat
set on the high position which probably doesn't help with the buffeting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I lost a few shingles and some soffit. Power stayed on. just rode it up to Tennessee and back. Seat is OK for me. Yes my tush was sore after 1600 miles but comfortable is subjective.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts