Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've got a deposit down on a '17 White DCT to AT. Hope to get it in March. I'm in my mid 40's and started riding motorcycles about 5 years ago after not being on a bike for 20years. I've never owned a twin cylinder motorcycle. I currently have a plated 2003 XR650R and a 2011 Suzuki DR650. I've already started collecting parts for the AT. I've got a Race Seats tall rally seat, Knights design lower foot pegs, altrider tail rack and oxford touring heated grips ready to add.

I've got tons of questions about crash protection (upper, lower and bash plates). I'm also looking for input on a good 40/60 street/dirt tire combo. I also plan on raising the bars as much as the cables allow. (I'm 6'4)

Options I plan on adding at time of purchase safe the center stand and 12volt power outlet. I'm also going to add the Honda protection plan.

I'm looking forward to joining the community and adding to the discussion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome! I just picked up my AT today and am new to the forum as well. I have a center stand on order and will be looking into crash bars as well. Also looking to add some luggage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts