Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a "PC-8 with Relay Kit for CRF1000L Battery Connect" from Eastern Beaver on March 26 and it just arrived thanks to COVID shipping delays from Japan.
Since then I sold my AT so it's available for sale. It's in the box as received from the manufacturer.
I will sell it shipped to you in the continental US for $100 and you'll get it in around a week. Much better than the 2 1/2 months you'd have to wait if you buy it from Eastern Beaver!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a "PC-8 with Relay Kit for CRF1000L Battery Connect" from Eastern Beaver on March 26 and it just arrived thanks to COVID shipping delays from Japan.
Since then I sold my AT so it's available for sale. It's in the box as received from the manufacturer.
I will sell it shipped to you in the continental US for $100 and you'll get it in around a week. Much better than the 2 1/2 months you'd have to wait if you buy it from Eastern Beaver!
Hello, do you still have the PC8 for sale. Which one is it? The one with Powerlink with quick disconnect and two fuses before the relay. If you still selling please send a picture. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts