Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be picking up a new to me 2017 Tricolor in a few weeks from a buddy of mine. I have been off of the bike for a few years now since I hurt my back and was medically discharged from the Army, but I have been itching to get back in the saddle for some time now.

The bike is well sorted and has far more upgrades than I would ever get around to bolting on, so needless to say I am pretty excited about bringing her home. Hopefully this will be a long lasting partnership and a bike that I want to let stick around for the long haul. I had my eyes on a GSA1200 prior to the AT becoming available, but I think I will be just as happy with this bike and I know my pocket book will be as well. Looking forward to learning more about these bikes here and thumbing through endless threads and pics.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice looking bike, Tex68w. Looks like you *are* all set, like you said--got your upper and lowers, handlebar protection, pannier racks and center stand! Device mounts up-front, fog lamps, modified exhaust and a set of knobbies for off-road! Looks like you are ready to rock.

I'm still pretty new to it myself, about 6 weeks in with my 2018 ATAS and loving it so far. But no off-road yet for me--waiting to add some protection before I take her out and invariably spill.

Have fun, Gary

Reactions: Tex68w
1 - 2 of 2 Posts