Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I switched from my '12 Super Tenere, which it decided to abandon me just after 115K miles together, to this beautiful '19 Africa Twin adventure, and it was love at the first sight or better, love at the first ride, since I rode it for 800 miles the second day I bought it to take it home (from Eugine to LA) and it felt like a walk in the park.
After that, we went to the desert in deep sand and rough rocky terrain and as you all know our Africa Twin is AMAZING doesn't matter where we ride.

I'm grateful to whoever started and whoever is active on this forum because I've already found so much helpful information and thank you so much for letting me join it.

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Sky Wheel Fuel tank Plant
Sky Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES DCT
32 Posts
Hello everyone.

I switched from my '12 Super Tenere, which it decided to abandon me just after 115K miles together, to this beautiful '19 Africa Twin adventure, and it was love at the first sight or better, love at the first ride, since I rode it for 800 miles the second day I bought it to take it home (from Eugine to LA) and it felt like a walk in the park.
After that, we went to the desert in deep sand and rough rocky terrain and as you all know our Africa Twin is AMAZING doesn't matter where we ride.

I'm grateful to whoever started and whoever is active on this forum because I've already found so much helpful information and thank you so much for letting me join it.

View attachment 67282 View attachment 67283 View attachment 67284
Beautiful bike! My 4.5 year old son just looked at the pics and said that he wants a bike just like yours!

I'm sure he'll get an AT at 16....

Cheers!

·
Registered
'17 DCT. Dunlap Missions. Heed crash bars. Honda panniers. GW trunk 4 my gal. BarkBusters
42 Posts
Welcome.
Area looks like the area near Barstow and the Mojave Road where I rode a few short years ago(15?)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yamaha's loss is our gain I guess. :D
That looks like the OEM upper guard, how did it hold up to that quick nap?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum. Yamaha's loss is our gain I guess. :D
That looks like the OEM upper guard, how did it hold up to that quick nap?
Thank you 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I loved my Yamaha but the AT is another level of love.

The upper guard did ok, I dropped the bike a few times with no problem but I think I have to thank the Kiega bags too with all the soft gears inside

·
Premium Member
2020 ATAS ES DCT
279 Posts
Hello everyone.

View attachment 67282 View attachment 67283 View attachment 67284
Hello and Welcome to the forum @Dago04 Great pics and awesome place to ride.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,262 Posts
Hi and welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts