Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Thinking of buying an AT going to test ride DCT on Saturday.. looking forwar to it :)

They have a red 2017 in with Honda full luggage, heated grips, crash bars, its one owner done just over 14k miles, serviced and supplied by the same dealer and is a big saving over a new one.. photos look great.. and dealer says its in excellent condition would you go for this or a new one ?

I know I'd be mising out on ride by wire throttle.. does this lose cruise control and any rider modes ?

Any other benefits to a new one ?

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
173 Posts
Last month I got a 2017 used Red Black White, only 2500 miles, upper and lower crash bars, OEM Honda side bags, Altright luggage rack, and a brand new set of Shinko 804/805 tires, and an Altright kickstand extender. I paid $8,900 cash. Something for u to go by.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
The 2017 has 3 drive modes...Manual, Drive and Sport. Sport has 3 levels of change. Drive is really only good if you are on the highway for a while. Shifts too quickly IMO. Also ABS on/off and Traction Control at 3 levels. No Cruise Control. Didn't know the newer bikes had that either. I thought Honda still hadn't implemented cruise control on any of their ATs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts