Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm from Gooik near to Brussels in Flanders.
I'm looking forward to buy the all new cfr1000. Will be in Brussels motorcycle show from 14 to 24 jan 2016. Where we can see for the first time in Belgium the new Africa twin. I'm will buy one and it will be a DCT version.
So for the moment i'm riding VFR1200F with 70.000 m in 3 years. I will keep this bike for long time motorway traveling.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm looking forward to buy the all new cfr1000. Will be in Brussels motorcycle show from 14 to 24 jan 2016. Where we can see for the first time in Belgium the new Africa twin. I'm will buy one and it will be a DCT version.
So for the moment i'm riding VFR1200F with 70.000 m in 3 years. I will keep this bike for long time motorway traveling.
Welcome Bartho!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Bartho, can you tell me the price of the new bike there in euro as I am thinking it maybe cheaper there than here.

Gerard

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey Bartho, welcome!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On Honda official Belgium site the prices are still not available. I suppose they will wait till the show in Brussels on 14 Januari 2016. In the news media they announce 12000€ model -ABS and 13000 € +ABS and DCT??

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I now , if I look at other bikes we have almost the same prices than in France. In the Netherlands the africa twin starts at 13850€ but this is what media tells us still nothing on official honda Netherlands Internet site. I now in The Netherlands the price is a lot higher because of there taxing system. Normally import BeNeLux (Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg) is in Belgium.
In france the Honda site shows the price of the new africa twin. Only two models , the standard non ABS does not show up. So manual ABS price 12999€. Logic is that all motorcycles in Europe has to have ABS from 2016 on.

Source
http://moto.honda.fr/modeles/moto-trails/honda-africa-twin.html#tarifs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts