Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just swapped my faithfull old Honda Blackbird for a 2017 Africa Twin DCT. Looking forward to being part of the forum. Shes currently in hibernation awaiting better weather here in the uk. 馃槈

Registered
Welcome Adey. Identical to mine...2017 Black DCT. I love mine. Approaching 20 k faultless miles in the last 40 months. A brilliant bike. Here's to lots of miles and smiles on yours

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Adey. Identical to mine...2017 Black DCT. I love mine. Approaching 20 k faultless miles in the last 40 months. A brilliant bike. Here's to lots of miles and smiles on yours
Thanks Dave, it's only done 1400 miles, apparently the last owner handed it back after his pcp finance term expired and hardly used it. Cant wait to experience the dct and let the bike do all the work. I've added the top box, tank bag and center stand. Hope to get up to Scotland if things ever get back to normal, take care mate and enjoy yours.

Super Moderator
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Adeykitch

Registered
2020 Honda Africa Twin crf1100 ES adventure sport.
I am just reading all the reviews about different versions, I have come to the conclusion the givi tank lock doesnt scratch the tank and it user friendly, you got a bargain with that one ....

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I've heard the magnetic ones do mark the tank after a while. Ive never had a tank bag before but think it will be very handy. Got the bike from minions in Derby last weekend. Not ridden it yet. Had a blackbird before so this will be very different.

Registered
Same here mine got delivered last monday and all I have done is polish it and sit smiling, I ceramic coated all the paint work yesterday to give it a some protection, I am hoping the upper crashbars I have ordered come tomorrow so I can get them done and dusted...

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Same here mine got delivered last monday and all I have done is polish it and sit smiling, I ceramic coated all the paint work yesterday to give it a some protection, I am hoping the upper crashbars I have ordered come tomorrow so I can get them done and dusted...
Well shes certainly a credit to you, those cornering lights are a brilliant design feature too. I just sit here praying for an end to restrictions and an early spring. Planning a trip to Scotland if things ever get back to normal.

Registered
O yes cannot wait, last night we sat planning the Scotland NC500 route (y)(y)(y)

Registered
OMG I have watched all his vids recently he swayed me to get the same model as the one he did Scotland on... he's cost me a fortune really I have got a Cardo pack talk coming tomorrow and the winter gloves he likes...

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
My riding buddy also has the AT, hes got a senna system. Was looking at perhaps getting one of those to pair up with his. Problem is I've spent up for the time being 馃槉

1 - 19 of 19 Posts