Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the AT after riding for many years (with a 25 yr break). Enjoying the exploration of the many county roads in the Sierra's. What a fun bike! Big, heavy and a little intimidating but certainly has all you could ask for. Just ordered a Corbin as my old butt couldn't handle the stock seat. We'll see. Looking to get bags next. I have certainly noticed a deterioration of skills and getting used to the higher ride of the AT is slowly coming.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm not too far from you, I live in Monterey County near the coast. I got my new AT in November. I ride in the Sierra's fairly often. I've been riding since the late 60's.

Dan

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hi and welcome,
Got a Corbin for my ATAS and LOVE it. Had one on my old bike and loved that one too.
The AT is a like dancing with fat lady in stilettos great balance tell you tip her to far

Reactions: wcshot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello

Beautiful country there on the coast. If you ever get to the foothills (Jackson/Hwy 88) let me know. Looking forward to the year ahead.

Craig

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great analogy. Looking forward to some more time on the bike. Hoping to explore more of the eastern Sierra's this summer. Good ridin up there in the beautiful Midwest (my home was in Missouri).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts