Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm Nick. I'm originally from new Brunswick but now live in edmonton alberta. I have a 2017 at in the white color scheme

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Nick and welcome. I too am a new member and introduced myself on here and received no welcome from anyone. I am also on the Honda NC Forum which is predominately UK based and where they are a very helpful, knowledgeable and welcoming group.
I am sure people on here don't intend to be non welcoming, so let's change that. Welcome along.

·
Registered
170 Posts
wasabi fellow AT riders!

I'm located in Pasadena, California.

I'll be glad to be of any assistance if you have questions about the AT, although, i am no expert in anything related to it. I just love the AT. I ride a 2018 ATAS DCT.

Ride safe dudes!

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is good to have more interaction with people outside your own country. I just note that very few people put their location on their profile. For me it would help to understand perspectives and put people in context. I may be wrong and I hope I am, however it seems that people join this Forum to suit their needs rather that considering contributing towards others' needs. Lets change that.
Derm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts