Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Vancouver, BC. 2016 manual, black, 13,500 km. Mitas E 07's which jack hammer the front at 60 km/hr, but are otherwise good. Won't buy again. Heard that from another owner on the road too. Rox 2"risers 2 days ago.......clutch cable a bit too tight now at left lock, but can re- route I think. Had to free up throttle cable too. Been in BC, WA, OR, Sask, Montana, N. Dak, S.Dak, Wyoming, Idaho. Bike seems to corner much better with Rox Risers!? Today, outside Starbucks, a guy looked at the bike, looked at me, and said "WOW!" US border guards have complimented it! Usually just after cleaning it, as I did yesterday.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Buddy has 21,000+ km on Mitas E07’s. He’s been riding 55+ years. Hard to keep up with him on pavement or gravel.
He has no issues with his E07’s at OEM recommended pressure.

Many guys I see complaining about front tyre noise or oscillation have wear patterns from under inflation and heavy front braking.

Many different experiences out there. A perfect tyre for one person is the worst ever for another.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts