Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy ya'll,this is my first forum. I am supposed to be heading to California right now,but am languishing in northeast Nebraska instead!馃槢I have owned my AT for two and a half years and have modified the thing into a bad ass adventure machine. In Stock form it was not so much,but threw a bunch of money at it and now works like a charm! I own several bikes and have been riding for 50 yrs.,but am currently having withdrawal issues. Looking forward to chatting with some fellow enthusiasts and sharing thoughts and info. with other AT Super freaks! PEACE
15877463471421332557306.jpg

Keeping鈥檈m Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
Hi and welcome

Registered
Howdy ya'll,this is my first forum. I am supposed to be heading to California right now,but am languishing in northeast Nebraska instead!馃槢I have owned my AT for two and a half years and have modified the thing into a bad ass adventure machine. In Stock form it was not so much,but threw a bunch of money at it and now works like a charm! I own several bikes and have been riding for 50 yrs.,but am currently having withdrawal issues. Looking forward to chatting with some fellow enthusiasts and sharing thoughts and info. with other AT Super freaks! PEACE View attachment 54590
50 Yrs of riding! Excellent. What other bikes have you owned?

Banned
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So many bikes so little time...
Gotta have a spare/guest bike! WFO D.馃 Do u no y we can't make more Zombies in the US? No brains here,left to eat.... . ....really. Time 2 fak off and ride!and drink,smoke,roach sum skins and generally get on with it! Just a thought馃槂

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts