1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fellow Oregonian and 2017 AT owner here. Hope to see you on or off the roads some day soon. I'm just starting to explore and camp in rural Oregon myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fellow Oregonian and 2017 AT owner here. Hope to see you on or off the roads some day soon. I'm just starting to explore and camp in rural Oregon myself.
Hey, good to hear. I haven’t camped in some time, so I had to get new equipment. I went “backpacker light” with tent, sleeping bag, etc, and it worked great. I fit everything into my top box.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Thinny, I’m impressed you get get all your camping gear in the top box. I’d love to ride, camp and fish where you go. I go to the Smoky mountains, but they get awfully crowded. A trip to your neighborhood is on my proverbial bucket list!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, good to hear. I haven’t camped in some time, so I had to get new equipment. I went “backpacker light” with tent, sleeping bag, etc, and it worked great. I fit everything into my top box.
I managed to fit all of my camp gear, tools, raingear in my AcmeMoto2 panniers. Givi 42L topbox had room for water, snacks, and helmet storage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts