Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I will be getting my new 1100L in a couple of weeks, I can’t wait! I have been on Triumphs for the last 10 years. However, I have always loved the AT’s ever since owning and dispatch riding on one in London in the late 90’s. I did 100,000 trouble free miles on my trusty 750 in a couple of years and absolutely loved it. Following a test ride last week on the new 1100 (which was lethal), I just knew it was the bike for me again! 😀
Cheers
Phil

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,124 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. The more you ride it the more you will like it. I reckon after riding bikes for years, the at is the best bike on the road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on your new bike. The more you ride it the more you will like it. I reckon after riding bikes for years, the at is the best bike on the road.
I’ve been riding over 34 years and as I said have very fond memories of my 98’ AT. The test ride on the new one confirmed they have kept the DNA of my 98’ and given it a serious steroid injection…😂😀👍

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats! Tell us more of your experiences over the coming weeks.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Luddfooter
1 - 12 of 12 Posts