Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried and bought a 2017 manual model this morning in red/white/black.

loved the ride so can’t wait to pick it up

·
Super Moderator
1,746 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Collected this morning
Oh Ozz, nice bike :) , but any background word about that ruin?
Every bike I get I take a photo in front of that.

its an ancient ruined church called Knowlton Church here is Dorset. One of my favourite places as it’s so peaceful and full of energy although today it was full of flaming people!

·
Super Moderator
1,746 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lovely bike Ozz - I'm a fellow Dorset-er! I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm buzzing around: Just about to push the button! Dorset UK!

Do love the Red/Black combo and was about to buy - I think I actually prefer the black rims, but I buckled and went for the tri-colour when found this bike with its extras..

Enjoy!
Good news!

if you decide to change the exhaust and fancy a Leo Vince their uk distributor has them £80 cheaper than they are selling for on EBay. I ordered one Wednesday evening and arrived this morning....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Noticed the front suspension adjusters are set differently left and right today 180 degrees out so had better check those settings....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good news!

if you decide to change the exhaust and fancy a Leo Vince their uk distributor has them £80 cheaper than they are selling for on EBay. I ordered one Wednesday evening and arrived this morning....
Hey Ozz, thanks for this. I have put Leo Vince cans on my last two bikes (R1 and an SV650), so I am a fan, but mine has been with a Termigoni exhaust (end can) by the dealership, so I'll be sticking with that (don't know much about them, but a well known brand I believe)..

Cheers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts