Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 2017 White Blue and Red manual, base model.

Strongest motorcycle I have ever owned! This engine is sweet! Nice growl, pulls like a train.
Looking forward to learning more about the maintenance of this machine.

Never ridden behind a windshield in 40 years and 400,000 miles. Time for some serenity!

Nice forum, ride safe new friends.

·
Registered
312 Posts
A 2017 White Blue and Red manual, base model.

Strongest motorcycle I have ever owned! This engine is sweet! Nice growl, pulls like a train.
Looking forward to learning more about the maintenance of this machine.

Never ridden behind a windshield in 40 years and 400,000 miles. Time for some serenity!

Nice forum, ride safe new friends.
Hi Swift, you will wonder why you never tried a windshield before, once you'll find a lack of bugs in your teeth after a ride ;)
Welcome to the FORUM.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome bluegrass rider! I am sure you will enjoy the back roads of Western KY. Lived in La Grange, north of "Looavill" before Uncle Sam moved me out west.

Enjoy the bike and ride safe

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't get too excited about it - there are many on this forum who feel anything but serene behind the OEM screen! Personally, I think it's fine, but.....

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts