Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new set of stock Trailmax 610 tires for sale, $50 each plus shipping- These were taken off my new AT before it left the dealer.
Located in GA, USA so probably only economical to ship to the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm running Pirelli Scorpion MT90's. I'm happy with them for dual purpose, but if I'm planning a mostly off road trip I'll be going with something more aggressive. They looked a bit more aggressive in the catalog than they do on the bike.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm running Pirelli Scorpion MT90's. I'm happy with them for dual purpose, but if I'm planning a mostly off road trip I'll be going with something more aggressive. They looked a bit more aggressive in the catalog than they do on the bike.

I used these previously on my KTM 950 and they were good tyres on that bike. They also performed surprisingly well offroad despite the non aggressive appearing tread .

How do they perform on the AT for you. Are they good when well heeled over on the road.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been happy both on and off road so far, I was surprised as well at how they did handle off road, but I think if I got into mud they'd pack up quick. Not a lot of twisties where I live, I'll give it a cornering test as soon as I get to a suitable road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts