Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
yea...the first shot is well done. great depth of field and lighting. you must have some photo back ground?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bike looks great....agree about the shot, great composition, lighting and the correct settings for good bokeh.... your photography teacher would be delighted

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the compliments

How do you like the Termi?
And the Termi...what can I say. I f*** love it. What sound this full system... never even used the db killer. Just ride without it and it makes me smile every time. Other people too :p (sometimes)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Have to go offroad soon! :)
Nice looking bike. I put a deposit on mine today and it too will be the white/blue/red color scheme.

How much louder is the Termi than stock? I don't like the look of the huge stock one but don't want a new one to be too loud. Of course I need one with a spark arrestor as well.

Regarding picture #1, I can only get a a shallow depth of field like that with a D-SLR? Do you take one with you on many rides or take something smaller and less expensive. I am still looking for a P&S that can get that same depth of field but most have such small sensors that it isn't really possible.

NC

·
Registered
97 Posts
Who makes that horn set you have and do you like it? I have a Denali Soundbomb, and while it's loud, the pitch is low and it sounds like a small pickup truck. Not exactly fear inspiring. And the bike does look great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts