Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’ve been riding GS and GSA bikes for last few years and do a lot of annual mileage. Loved the bikes to ride but felt the quality went down each year when I changed so set about looking for an alternative brilliant all rounder bike, of a better quality and hopefully a lot less money. I tested several bikes and ordered a 2019 ATAS. Collected very recently and had a few rides on it including 150 miles today around the Yorkshire Dales.

Came home with a big grin on my face as I’m starting to love it. I’ve already ordered various farkles for it (as we do ). Looking forward to participating in this forum

·
Registered
219 Posts
Manual or DCT ?
The same route I took...GS/GSA since 2001 and then in Sept 17 got a DCT. Love it and do far more miles on it that on the GS, back to going out for an hour or two just for a ride and I'd just about stopped doing that. What stuff are you adorning it with ? (Saw the for sale bits on UKGSer)
Dave

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave, It surprised me but I went for the dct version and I’m really liking it. I’m adding Heed full bars, Bagster seat, aux lights plus a few smaller bits. I’ve just fitted Givi bars and rear rack so I can keep using my Givi Trecker Outback boxes ( Pig to fit the rear rack ). Will try to pass on the oem seats and crash/light bars

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,985 Posts
Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts