Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

New AT rider from Bristol UK.

Currently riding a 2017 Triumph Bobber, love it and thought that was my style; low, loud and custom.

Had the chance to pick up a 2016 Africa Twin, in red with 5000 on the clock at a very good price. Saw it as a business opportunity, not really my style of bike etc etc....Now I'm smitten.

I still have to sell it and with a full Touratech Zego Pro pannier set hope to turn a profit but there are so many plus-points; mainly the noise!! It has no reason to sound as epic as it does but boy is it addictive.

Anyway, hopefully there'll be as much friendly advice and wallet emptying tips as on the sister forum for my Trumph.

Cheers, Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one and welcome!
May I ask you what fog lights are mounted and what support they use?
TIA
Thanks.

To be honest, I don't know but I believe they are most likely Honda OEM fogs. I'll have a look at the paperwork later and see if I can find a part no. or further information. I could try and get a photo of the mount if that helps.

E.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Thanks.
To be honest, I don't know but I believe they are most likely Honda OEM fogs. I'll have a look at the paperwork later and see if I can find a part no. or further information. I could try and get a photo of the mount if that helps.
E.

To me, they look like OEM, too. But usually the OEM are mounted on the crash bars, not in that position. It would be useful to know what mount they used as I would like to mount mine in that position, too.
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts