Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have just purchased a Grey 2019 ATAS with little over 6000km on her. It is the first time I own an ADV bike so I will be scouring around here for as much info as I can find :grin2:
I also own a 2016 Speed Triple which I love but the Africa Twin will open a whole new playground, and that's what I'm most excited about. Before I purchased the ATAS I considered the 1200 GSA, 1200 Multistrada and the new Triumph 1200 Scrambler. Needless to say that the ATAS trumped all of the above either on price, perceived reliability or practicality.

Happy rides everyone!

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Hello all,

I have just purchased a Grey 2019 ATAS with little over 6000km on her. It is the first time I own an ADV bike so I will be scouring around here for as much info as I can find :grin2:
I also own a 2016 Speed Triple which I love but the Africa Twin will open a whole new playground, and that's what I'm most excited about. Before I purchased the ATAS I considered the 1200 GSA, 1200 Multistrada and the new Triumph 1200 Scrambler. Needless to say that the ATAS trumped all of the above either on price, perceived reliability or practicality.

Happy rides everyone!
Hi and welcome..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts