Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Hello every body. I just came back from my first ride on a sumo twin and it is AWESOME.
I will make some pics and tech. info if someone is interested to do su-mo conversion.

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, Hello every body. I just came back from my first ride on a sumo twin and it is AWESOME.
I will make some pics and tech. info if someone is interested to do su-mo conversion.

Cheers
Welcome! Which part of Canada you from? Can't wait to see some pics! :smile2:

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,005 Posts
They are talking about the super-moto conversions of a Honda XRV750 AfricaTwin, not the CRF1000L The namesake of the 2016+ AT bikes
http://www.africanqueens.de/EN/MOTORCYCLES/sumo.html

Unless someone has done a su-mo version of the new AT... but a big HEAVY 1000cc motor seems unlikely..

Reactions: Im_Too_Tired

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome! Newbie here also....just finished this years farkles...Thunderstorms...Glad I'm Retired, every day is the Weekend! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Novision, I envy you, but not for long. 4 months to the day for me! Only thing bad about that is the decrease in income and all of the work to do around the homestead!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,005 Posts
Bunch of old farts here!!! Wait.... oh crap, I’m an old fart too... oops

Well like I say: ‘it’s better to be a smart azz; then it is to be dumb azz”

1 - 8 of 8 Posts