Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Anthony and I just bought a AT. I love it! Great bike. Looking forward to putting lots of miles on her. My buddies and I are planning a Tecate to Cabo trip! Can't wait!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome Anthony. I too am pretty new; bought my manual silver AT in September. And you're right; great bike! Take pics when you are on your trip (not that you already weren't going to do that :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Get mine next week hope I fall head over heels too.hard tell after a short demo.wld hv loved the multi or 1290 but the technology scares the crap out of me.what yr opinion on the oem tyres.keep us posted on how ye get on

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get mine next week hope I fall head over heels too.hard tell after a short demo.wld hv loved the multi or 1290 but the technology scares the crap out of me.what yr opinion on the oem tyres.keep us posted on how ye get on
Hello Rockie, I haven't had her off road yet but she handles like a champ on the busy freeways here in Los Angeles. Great handling bike! I'll post when I finally take her off road. Looking forward to our big Cabo trip!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Paul! That was an awesome read!! Thats the trip we're planning (sort of) all the way down to Cabo and Back!
Two AT and three KLR650's!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm just getting mine dialed in as well. I'm excited to get it out on some adventures. I'm planning on riding the Continental Divide route, Lost Coast in California, and some touring up around the Olympic Peninsula... Hoping it's the right bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts