Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a nice Honda vid on the 2020 upgrades...

https://youtu.be/9tflSIzbOPY

Shouldn’t have watched it now I even want one more >:)

Reactions: antman

·
Registered
117 Posts
Idiot. Should have not clicked on the link......?
In your poll I was Happy with what I got....
MRSP in the States?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Idiot. Should have not clicked on the link......?
In your poll I was Happy with what I got....
MRSP in the States?
I hear ya brother.....

“AT, barely alive - we can re-build it - better - stronger - faster” **cue music**

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will pass on all the added complexity, gizmos, and cost of the 1100 to keep my longer travel 2018 ATAS version but would sure like to know if the new tubeless wheels will fit. Tubeless and cruise are really the only big misses on the previous version for this old dirt biker. I haven't had a flat yet but I dread having to change a rear tube in the back country this is capable of getting to!

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will pass on all the added complexity, gizmos, and cost of the 1100 to keep my longer travel 2018 ATAS version but would sure like to know if the new tubeless wheels will fit. Tubeless and cruise are really the only big misses on the previous version for this old dirt biker. I haven't had a flat yet but I dread having to change a rear tube in the back country this is capable of getting to!
Im a big. Fan of the tech but will admit that tech is not always the best thing to have or more to the point, rely on especially in backcountry. But none the less I still want it myself..

Reactions: Relhok
1 - 6 of 6 Posts