Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Where has your Africa Twin Taken you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the USA that installed Nitron shocks or fork cartridges on your AT, where did you source them from?

I am not finding much online except for fastbikeindustries.com. I read they are the North American distributor but the website is less than useful for information.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Northwest suspension in Idaho sold me a shock and revalved the forks on my ST1100. Set up for me and passenger to ride very fast on very rough roads. It was very stiff at first, a few hundred miles to run in and it is very, very good. I shipped my forks and received them with the new shock. I think he can have a Nitron shock drop shipped from the importer, northern Kentucky I think. I highly recommend Terry. He has previous experience at Race Tech.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies and info. I was wondering about Fast Bike. Website isn’t much and I don’t know anything about them. A slick website is not the not really the measure of a good company.

I’ll check into both Norwest and Fast Bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts