Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One week ago I was reaching Nordkapp after an 8 day trip along Norway, taking part in a test event from Honda, wich will be the beginning for a tour series for the adventure models owners.

We were 40 riders form different places of the world, doing a 3.500 kms trip riding de crf1000, through the most incredible landscapes i've ever been to. To event organization was perfect, the bike is perfect for this, and it was one of the most exciting trips i've ever done.

Keep aware for future news from the company, tours will be really special, the brand will be after every detail of them. Ask your dealer or the brand about these. Honda wants to know where do you want to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And more...

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The last day of the tour, Vito Cicchetti (Honda General manager of the MC Division) talked us about the project, and how the brand wants to stablish an after-sales relation with the owners in different ways, one of them will be these amazing trips.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
The last day of the tour, Vito Cicchetti (Honda General manager of the MC Division) talked us about the project, and how the brand wants to stablish an after-sales relation with the owners in different ways, one of them will be these amazing trips.
Any chance of posting the route that you went?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some pictures by the event photographer...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts