Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Hey Davidji,

Have you cleared your cache and cookies to see if there is any improvement to see your notifications? Are you able to see your them on a different browser or does the issue persists? Does anything happen when you click on the notifications or the page remains static at that point? Or does it redirect you to a different page that's not where your notifications are? If there is an error message, what does it say?

Apologies for the 21 questions but it helps to speed things up along the way - thanks for understanding!

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Davidji,

Have you cleared your cache and cookies to see if there is any improvement to see your notifications? Are you able to see your them on a different browser or does the issue persists? Does anything happen when you click on the notifications or the page remains static at that point? Or does it redirect you to a different page that's not where your notifications are? If there is an error message, what does it say?

Apologies for the 21 questions but it helps to speed things up along the way - thanks for understanding!

Cheers,
Natalie
Hi Natalie,

Yes I've cleared cookies and cache.

It seems to work in firefox: there when I click notifications I get a drop down list to select from. In chrome it just takes me to subscriptions--which I don't have, and aren't what the notifications are from.

But I don't use firefox. Maybe I should: it warned me that the login isn't secure.

Thanks,
David

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Hey there,

The "login is not secure" blurb you have receive din FF is a feature that was added recently. Nothing to be alarmed about.
What skin are you using when you com across the notification issue within chrome?

Richard.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which ones do you have it's likely only one of them.

Kyle
It was Ublock. Ublock helped with this site in another sense though. With no add blocker or with Adblock, 1st login attempt often failed. It's as if ad scripts/actions are interfering with accepting the browser-stored password, at least on the 1st attempt. I've seen the same behavior with another forum. Works fine when I have ublock enabled.

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Hey,

Can you please try adding static.verticalscope.com and comet-admin.verticalscope.com to your whitelist domains and see if that will allow you to keep using the site properly while leaving your ad blocker enabled?

~Sheena

1 - 10 of 10 Posts