Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of gold OEM wheels with Dunlop Trailmax tires from my AT 2017, No brake components. Only done 1560miles. Wheels are in perfect condition.
Reason I am selling is because I am interested in Alpina tubeless wheels and TKC 80 tires.
800$ plus shipping.
OEM skate plate, hand guards, footpegs, mirrors for sale, have no idea how much for each, Best offer will take those parts, lol.

(If you are near Ann Arbor, MI we can meet somewhere to save shipping costs)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd better keep gold wheels as second set if only $300. Thanks still: )

btw, highly recommend FASTWAY PERFORMANCE EVO AIR FOOTPEGS if you want to upgrade.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd better keep gold wheels as second set if only $300. Thanks still: )

btw, highly recommend FASTWAY PERFORMANCE EVO AIR FOOTPEGS if you want to upgrade.

I'm sure you've looked at Honda prices. Those wheels without brake components are the best part of a 1000 dollars each.

Shame your in the States. I'd have the pair of them for 1000 dollars....that's a good deal in my mind. Especially if the spokes are sound.

I bought a pair of black ones with Heidenau Scout tyres on eBay for £500 BUT then it cost another $1200 to buy discs, rotors, bolts and all to make a spare off road set.

Sadly the challenges of getting them to the UK wouldn't work...and then those folks at customs might even want to add 20% tax.

For 300 I'd keep them as spares too.

Best wishes from a "finally" damp UK.

Stuart

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi Champion1, yes I still hold my gold wheels and OEM skate plate, hand guards, footpegs, mirrors in my garage. To be honest, I just don't want to sell them for only few hundreds like what @Blackligthtning said. btw, thanks Blacklightning.
I will keep all these oem parts as backup or when I want to resell AT to buyer in the future. Thanks all. Reasonable offer pls if you really needed OEM parts with almost new condition.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I always keep any parts I change as I’ve made better return on turning the bike back to standard and selling the farkles I’ve bought. My Alpina wheels will be taken off come the time to sell and the as new oe wheels with be refitted.

·
Registered
CRF1000L | Gold Wing DCT
279 Posts
Even if you never use the OEM wheels again, you'll hate yourself for selling them one day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m interested in your wheels, but as I’m in Canada I’m concerned about the shipping costs. Any chance you could weigh the wheels so that I could get an idea of shipping costs. If it’s high, would you remove the tires to bring down the shipping costs. The wheels interest me more than the tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts