Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just removed these from my bike so they're up for sale.
The lights are in full working order and the bars are in great condition, there's a couple of stone chips on them at the front and a light scratch about 40mm long on one side.
The light come complete with the mountings etc and the complete harness and switch which is plug and play.
The bars a fair size so I'd prefer collection or I can meet up in Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire area.

I've just checked with a couple of couriers and insured shipping on these would be around £20, UK only

I'm looking for £250ono for the bars and lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Engine bars for sale

The lights are in full working order and the bars are in great condition, there's a couple of stone chips on them at the front and a light scratch about 40mm long on one side.
The light come complete with the mountings etc and the complete harness and switch which is plug and play.
The bars a fair size so I'd prefer collection or I can meet up in Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire area.

I've just checked with a couple of couriers and insured shipping on these would be around £20, UK only

Hi, Do you still have the bars for sale?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi, Do you still have the bars for sale?
Yes, the bars are still for sale.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an update on these, the bars are now sold so the lights are still available.

I'm looking for £180 including insured shipping for the lights which are complete with everything you need to plug them in and go so they come with brackets, harness, switch, ballast unit etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts