Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know on what webside I can find the partnumbers/exploded views of the Honda CRF1100 Africa Twin?

BMW motorcycles have Realoem.com, but Honda I don't know...........

·
Registered
163 Posts
I can usually look up anything. But if my boss is slow to buy access to the latest parts fiche, I chap his arse and use Partzilla while I'm waiting. Haha.

P.S. Pretty sure I can beat any online price on small stuff. PM me. We're in close proximity to the GA warehouse and overhead is low here in Alabama, but I don't ship enough to have a good shipping contract with UPS or FedEx for the big stuff.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I live in The Netherlands, so shippingcosts will be a lot I guess......

·
Registered
CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
335 Posts
Relhok,

I have good shipping contracts with TNT and UPS worldwide may be it could be interesting for us here in The Netherland.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,007 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Not sure if it will work for all countries but here too:
That's pretty slick. Are all AT's made in Japan? My VIN has a plant code of K. I'm just thinking about the gas tank issue. Strange that no europeans are having issues.

·
Registered
445 Posts
That's pretty slick. Are all AT's made in Japan? My VIN has a plant code of K. I'm just thinking about the gas tank issue. Strange that no europeans are having issues.
That's not true, even in Europe there are cases of contamination from the tank. It seems however that they are less frequent, maybe there is some difference in the gasoline additives or composition which make the chemical reaction less frequent or evident.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do you know there are CRF1100 ATAS '20 cases of contamination from the tank in Europe? From your dealer or maybe forums?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts