Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered new end can and header pipes for my 2019 manual, the bike will require a re-map. I have to ride 150 miles to get the re-map done. Do I fit the new pipes and ride there or keep the original on and have the re-map done and then change the pipes. I’ve heard conflicting theories on this so thought I would get some more opinions from the forum. Thanks.

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
I have ordered new end can and header pipes for my 2019 manual, the bike will require a re-map. I have to ride 150 miles to get the re-map done. Do I fit the new pipes and ride there or keep the original on and have the re-map done and then change the pipes. I’ve heard conflicting theories on this so thought I would get some more opinions from the forum. Thanks.
My thoughts would be that as long as you aren't riding it like you stole it with the new pipes on, it will be fine for the 150, but that's just my own 2¢ :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts