Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened upon this random Corbin seat photo - red stitching with bright red welt and I think it looks like ass (pun intended).

What do you think of these other possible color combinations for my silver AT? I'm leaning to towards black stitching with no welt. The real life random photo I referenced seems to exaggerate the colors more than the Corbin configurator. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't disagree that it's ugly, particularly in colors. But being wider, it looks comfy for long rides with my old fat a**. I can't say the Touratech design looks any better. Any suggestions for an aftermarket seat with comfort and good looks?

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I purchase a heated Corbin low seat for my Africa Twin. Details are Black leather seating with diamond stitch pattern with Smoke Gray Vinyl welt. So far, I have found the Corbin seat to be far more comfortable than the OEM seat.
Charlie

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
While I agree, I don't find any after-market seat thats comfortable to be aesthetically pleasing, you can't beat the comfort of one and when it comes down to it, bikes are meant to be ridden, not parked at Starbucks and admired...

I like Corbin seats. They are very nicely made and of very high quality. They've typically taken a little time to break-in but once they have, I can spend all day on them. Their only downside is they are very heavy. I've also tried Sargent which was okay...

Luckily for me, I have no comfort issues with the OEM seat nor the OEM Low seat...

·
Registered
62 Posts
SeatConcepts now has two versions of seat. It can be customized.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts